EinStylo - The Planets in both English and Arabic (3-5 years) - Poster
Define the solar system as a system consisting of a grouping of an average star in the Milky Way, which is the sun, and around which the various bodies revolve, namely: the eight planets, and their satellite of about 170 moons, as well as an uncountable number of asteroids and some of their moons, comets, and icy bodies, In addition to the existence of vast stretches of dust and low-density gas, known as the inter-steroidal medium
Al-Kawakeb is available in both English and Arabic, as it is clear, simple and easy to handle, in addition to that you can get the talking pen in order to facilitate the process of understanding. The speaking pen plays the role of a teacher.
- The definition of the planets in terms of their proximity to the sun is available in Arabic and English.
- Easy and simple explanation of the planets and their names in order.
- An illustration of the shape of the moon, the earth, the red planet, and other interesting information about the planets.
- Encourages the growth of children's cognitive concepts and imaginations.
- You can get the speaking pen to enhance the comprehension process. The talking pen plays the role of a teacher for the child and is easy to use by the child or the parents.
We Also Recommend